2019 Sales Gallery Submissions
Application Deadline: May 17, 2019
Northern Clay Center will conduct its biennial review of the artists in the Sales Gallery in June 2019. The review allows for both a consideration of work by new artists, and a reevaluation of work presently in the Sales Gallery. Artists who are juried into the Sales Gallery may be represented year round, during the Holiday Exhibition, for a Featured Artist show, or all of the above. A panel of NCC staff and one or two non-staff individuals who are knowledgeable about ceramics, art, design, and retail will jury the work. Interested artists should submit the following materials to the Clay Center:
Application materials to be submitted electronically in form on right:
- A completed Sales Gallery Application Form
- A current resume or CV (maximum three pages, must be .pdf, .doc, or .docx format)
- An artist statement (maximum two pages, must be .pdf, .doc, or .docx format)
- Image list with detailed information including dimensions, materials, firing method or finish, and price (Must be .pdf, .doc, or .docx format)
- Up to, but no more than, ten digital images of current work (maximum 2Mb each file, must be .gif, .jpg, or .png)
Application materials to be submitted directly to Northern Clay Center:
- Up to, but no more than, five pieces of current work representative of what would be represented in the Sales Gallery (Please put labels on each piece indicating the price)
- Pre-paid return shipping label (NCC prefers UPS or USPS.), or instructions on whom to contact for in-person pick-up.
Please ship work to:
Northern Clay Center
2424 E Franklin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55406
While exercising all reasonable care, NCC cannot assume any responsibility for work submitted for review while the work is at NCC or in transit.
Applicants will be notified by June 14, 2019.
For additional information about NCC Sales Gallery representation, please call the Director of Galleries & Events, Tippy Maurant, at 612.339.8007 x304, or by email at email@example.com.