2021 Sales Gallery Submissions
Application Deadline: Spring/Summer 2021
Northern Clay Center will conduct its biennial review of Sales Gallery artists in summer of 2021. The review allows for both a consideration of work by new artists, and a reevaluation of work presently in the Sales Gallery. Artists who are juried into the Sales Gallery may be represented year-round, during the Holiday Exhibition, for a Featured Artist show, or all of the above. A panel of NCC staff and non-staff individuals who are knowledgeable of ceramics, art, design, and retail, will jury the work.
Interested artists should submit the following materials to the Clay Center:
Application materials to be submitted electronically:
- A completed Sales Gallery application form
- A current resume or CV (max. three pages, must be .pdf, .doc, or .docx)
- An artist statement (max. two pages, must be .pdf, .doc, or .docx)
- Image list with detailed information including dimensions, materials, firing method or finish, and price (must be .pdf, .doc, or .docx)
- Up to, but no more than, ten digital images of current work (max. 2Mb each file, must be .gif, .jpg, or .png)
Application materials to be submitted directly to Northern Clay Center:
- Up to, but no more than, five pieces of current work representative of what would be represented in the Sales Gallery. Please label each piece with retail price.
- Include a pre-paid, return shipping label (NCC prefers UPS or USPS), or instructions for whom to contact for in-person pick-up.
Please ship work to: Northern Clay Center, Jury Submission, 2424 E Franklin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55406
While exercising all reasonable care, NCC cannot assume any liability for work submitted for review while the work is at NCC or in transit.
For additional information about NCC Sales Gallery representation, please call the Director of Galleries & Events, Tippy Maurant, at 612.339.8007 x304, or email her at email@example.com.