Work will be available for purchase online again on September 7, but in the meantime, we'd be very happy to work with you to find your favorite pieces. Just fill out the form and will get back to you asap.
If you aren’t able to join us for APF, we can assist your purchase with our personal shopping service. Please register as early as possible, so we are able to send images, and then work with you to choose your favorite pieces. Sales of APF work open on Friday, September 7, at 6 pm (5 pm for members), but it’s advisable to work with our staff beforehand so we can pull exactly what you’d like at that time. We are also happy to help you purchase work by our year-round gallery artists that is not available online.
- This service is available for customers unable to attend APF for any reason
- All photo requests must be made by Thursday, September 6 at 12 pm CST and will be honored by Friday, September 7 at 12 pm CST.
- Please make all purchase requests by Friday, September 7 at 4 pm CST
- Inventory is available for holds or purchases at 9:30 am Saturday, September 8
- Should a customer require a hold or purchase on Friday, September 7, a $25 door fee is added to the total*
- This special service is available at 6 pm CST on Opening Night. (5 pm CST for members)
*Note: The door fee is not required for purchases made on Saturday or Sunday. The door fee for Friday purchases is to make certain we are fair to our guests who are attending Friday night's opening to get a first glance of all of the inventory in the galleries.