It is our pleasure to offer a personal shopping service for those of you who are unable to attend the American Pottery Festival in person. Please register as soon as possible to ensure we are able to work with you to find your favorite pieces. We will send images in the days leading up to the event. Sales of APF work open on Friday, September 6 at 6 pm (5 pm for NCC members.) We are also happy to assist you in the purchase of work by our year-round gallery artists that may not be available online. Please send a request for a personal shopper by completing this online form. We can’t wait to work with you!
- This service is available for all customers unable to attend APF for any reason.
- All photo requests must be made by Thursday, September 5 at 12 pm CST and will be honored by Friday, September 6 at 12 pm CST.
- Please make all purchase requests by Friday, September 6 at 4 pm CST.
- Inventory is available for holds or purchases at 9:30 am on Saturday, September 7.
- Should a customer require a hold or purchase on Friday, September 6, a $25 door fee will be added to the total.*
*Note: The door fee is not required for purchases made on Saturday or Sunday. The door fee for Friday purchases is to make certain we are fair to our guests who are attending Friday night's opening to get a first glance of all of the inventory in the galleries.