Tips for using our online form
- Complete the form information from top to bottom, including your attachments. The form will misbehave if you do not complete the upload slots in order.
- Prepare all of your information ahead of time, so you can copy and paste text from a text document, and easily locate your documents and images.
- DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION.
- Please upload all of your documents as PDF files, not text (.txt, .rtf) or Word (.doc, .docx). To save a PDF file, use the Print function to save as a PDF (or a postscript file [.ps] if that’s all that is available), or use the Export function from software such as InDesign.
- Upload each document by pressing the “browse” button to select your file, then the red “Upload” button.
- For images, just select “browse” for each file. There is no additional “upload” button for images.
- If you do not receive the notifications below, please clear your browser memory and try again. If trouble persists, call NCC at 612.339.8007 x314.
When you submit your application, you should get an confirmation screen that looks like this:
The confirmation email looks like this:
- McKnight Residency Examples
- McKnight Fellowship Examples
- Jerome Artist of Color Residency Education Stipend Proposal Examples
- Jerome Project Grant Examples
- Emerging Artist Residencies Examples
- WMAA Examples
Don't see the information you need? Contact Kyle Rudy-Kohlhepp, Director of Learning & Artist Services at email@example.com.