A complete application is required for either the private studios, or common studio space. Applications are reviewed on an on-going basis depending on studio availability.
Required application materials are:
- Completed online application form
- Current resumé OR narrative bio OR a list of 10 significant artistic experiences that have impacted your development as an artist
- Current references
- 10 digital images (digital image upload page will require corresponding image information i.e. title, date, size, and medium of work). For additional information regarding image size and format, please visit our Digital Image Submissions page.
The selection panel for private studios will have four members consisting of NCC Staff and current studio artists.
Selection criteria include:
- Professional experience
- Quality of work
- Evidence of necessary technical skills
- Potential interest in other NCC programs