9th Annual Chili Cook-off
What better way to warm your February day than to taste a few dozen unique versions of homemade chili and vote for your favorite?! We promise creative competitors, judges in several categories, opportunities to play in clay, and wheel-throwing demonstrations.
$5 to Eat / Free to Compete
- Sign up to compete in our Big Blowout Chili Cook-off. Join the pros, hobbyists, and those who simply like to dream big in the kitchen.
- Vote for your favorite chili and purchase your new favorite chili bowl from the sales gallery.
- Try your hand at the wheel from 3 – 5 pm.
- Talk with Featured Artists, Karin Kraemer, Monica Rudquist, and Will Swanson.
- Shop for a whiskey cup (or four) made by a selection of beloved local artists.
- Create and decorate your own unique chili bowl in our workshop area.
We would also like to thank Longfellow Grill on Lake Street, Captain Ken’s Foods in St. Paul, our dear friends at Zipps Liquor, Sociable Cider Werks in Northeast Minneapolis, and our sweets conjurers at Mon Petit Chéri. We truly value your commitment to our clay community!