We offer a personal shopping service for those of you who are unable to attend the festival in person. Please register as soon as possible to ensure we are able to send images, and then work with you to choose your favorite pieces. Sales of APF work open on Friday, September 7, at 6 pm (5 pm for members), but it’s advisable to partner with our staff in the days leading up to the event. We are also happy to assist you in the purchase of work by our year-round gallery artists that may not be available online. Please send a request for a personal shopper to email@example.com, and we’ll get the merch all set!
- This service is available for customers unable to attend APF for any reason
- All photo requests must be made by Thursday, September 6 at 12 pm CST and will be honored by Friday, September 7 at 12 pm CST.
- Please make all purchase requests by Friday, September 7 at 4 pm CST
- Inventory is available for holds or purchases at 9:30 am Saturday, September 8
- Should a customer require a hold or purchase on Friday, September 7, a $25 door fee is added to the total*
- This special service is available at 6 pm CST on Opening Night. (5 pm CST for members)
*Note: The door fee is not required for purchases made on Saturday or Sunday. The door fee for Friday purchases is to make certain we are fair to our guests who are attending Friday night's opening to get a first glance of all of the inventory in the galleries.