Volunteer at the Summer Open House
NCC loves our volunteers! There are several ways and times that you can get involved to help make our Summer Open House on July 8 a success—from helping prepare food, to spiffing up the gallery.
Most shifts are two hours long and are in the following areas:
- Raise the tent! (Or take down the tent!)
- Prep the party space! — Dress for a mess and get ready to do some heavy lifting.
- Help in the kitchen! — From chopping, to grillin', to plating, we need your skills!
- Pretty up the gallery! — Picture feather dusters and flowers.
- Work the party! — Bring your hosting skills and serve treats, refresh plates, help with activities.
- Help with hands-on! — Use your clay skills to help our guests get their hands dirty.
- Tidy up and shut her down! —A good party deserves a great clean-up crew.