Volunteer at the Holiday Open House
NCC loves our volunteers! There are several ways and times that you can get involved to help make our Holiday Open House on November 18, 2018 a success—from helping prepare food, to spiffing up the gallery.
Most shifts are two hours long and are in the following areas:
- Prep the party space! — Dress for a mess and get ready to do some heavy lifting.
- Help in the kitchen! — From chopping, to mixing, to plating, we need your skills!
- Deck the halls! — Picture feather dusters and flowers.
- Work the party! — Bring your hosting skills and serve treats, refresh plates, help with activities.
- Gift Wrapping! — Put a bow on it!
- Help with hands-on! — Use your clay skills to help our guests get their hands dirty.
- Tidy up and shut her down! —A good party deserves a great clean-up crew.