- To address the needs of individual professional ceramic artists for working space and facilities, artistic development, income from their profession, and public exposure
- Affordable studio space for resident ceramic artists for one to ten years
- 24-hour access to facility and equipment, including kilns (gas, soda, electric, raku, wood), glaze-mixing room, wheel classrooms with 44 wheels, handbuilding classroom with slab roller
- Private studios: from 100 to 210 square feet; one-year licenses renewable for two to nine years; available on a competitive, juried basis
- Common space: 35 - 72 square feet of vertical storage space and use of common worktables and wheels; one-year licenses renewable for one year; available on a first-come, first-serve basis
The facilities are designed to allow artists to work in an environment that encourages individual expression and artistic growth. NCC strives to include a mix of artists, spanning different stages of experience and specific expressions in clay. We aim for a lively working environment, where artists feel free to develop and exchange ideas with their peers. Apply to be in NCC's studio on the Studio Application page.