A complete application is required for either the private studios, or common studio space. Applications are reviewed on an on-going basis depending on studio availability.
Required application materials are:
- Completed online application form
- Current resumé and references
- 10 digital images (digital image upload page will require corresponding image information i.e. title, date, size, and medium of work). For additional information regarding image size and format, please visit our Digital Image Submissions page.
The selection panel for private studios includes: a current studio artist, a ceramic artist who is not formally affiliated with either NCC's studio or education programs, and two members of the NCC staff.
Selection criteria include:
- Professional experience
- Quality of work
- Evidence of necessary technical skills
- Potential interest in other NCC programs