NCC loves our volunteers! There are several ways and times that you can get involved to help make our Chili Cook-off on February 3, 2018 a success—from helping prepare food, to spiffing up the gallery.
Most shifts are two hours long and are in the following areas:
- Prep the party space! — Dress for a mess and get ready to do some heavy lifting.
- Help in the kitchen! — From chopping, to mixing, to plating, we need your skills!
- Spruce up the gallery! — Picture feather dusters and flowers.
- Work the party! — Bring your hosting skills and serve treats, refresh plates, help with activities.
- Help with hands-on! — Use your clay skills to help our guests get their hands dirty.
- Tidy up and shut 'er down! —A good party deserves a great clean-up crew.
We would also like to thank Longfellow Grill on Lake Street, Captain Ken’s Foods in St. Paul, the wonderful Netti Colón of Red Hen Gastrolab, our dear friends at Zipps Liquor, and Sociable Cider Werks in Northeast Minneapolis. We truly value your commitment to our clay community!