Volunteer at the Summer Open House
NCC loves our volunteers! There are several ways and times that you can get involved to help make our Summer Open House on July 12, 2018 a success—from helping prepare food, to spiffing up the gallery.
Most shifts are two hours long and are in the following areas:
- Raise the tent! (Or take down the tent!)
- Prep the party space! — Dress for a mess and get ready to do some heavy lifting.
- Help in the kitchen! — From chopping, to grillin', to plating, we need your skills!
- Pretty up the gallery! — Picture feather dusters and flowers.
- Work the party! — Bring your hosting skills and serve treats, refresh plates, help with activities.
- Help with hands-on! — Use your clay skills to help our guests get their hands dirty.
- Tidy up and shut her down! —A good party deserves a great clean-up crew.