Volunteer for APF 2017!
NCC loves our volunteers! There are several ways and times that you can get involved to help make this year's American Pottery Festival a success--from helping prepare food, to arranging pots in the gallery. Most shifts are two hours long and are in the following areas:
- Prep the party space--dress for a mess and get ready to do some deep cleaning!
- Help in the kitchen--from chopping to pizza-baking, from breakfast to cocktail receptions, we need YOUR skills!
- Pretty up the gallery--picture feather dusters and flowers.
- Work the party--bring your hosting skills and serve treats, stash pots on the hold shelf, or assist at check out.
- Tidy up and shut 'er down--a good party deserves a great clean-up crew.